We are expanding!
Be a part of the most dynamic team in Ibiza
Based in Ibiza but with our eyes always looking at the horizon, Invenio Homes is the fastest-growing exclusive B2B villa rental company in the Balearics.
Our industry experts have access to more than 600 properties in Ibiza and are continually marketing to our ever expanding network of agency partners, both on the island and worldwide.
In what can be only explained as one of the most challenging years to date, Invenio Homes has (just to name a few)
- Successfully completed over 200 short stay rentals in 2020 and confirmed already nearly 90 bookings for 2021
- Entered into the Real Estate market and successfully found dream homes for investors who are looking for a safe haven during lockdown, that also offers a ROI once a sense of normality returns.
- Developed and launched MVP and version one of our custom built agent facing search tool with API integration capabilities, as well as a customer friendly IFRAME.
- Been heavily involved with T4HH.com, an initiative supporting health care heroes from around Europe, offering over 100 villas and countless hotel rooms as a rest bite holiday in one of Europe’s most iconic destinations.
- Launched several new destinations including Mykonos, which allows our agent network alternative locations for their client base, if travel restrictions occur.
So what is next?
Our Account Managers are the reason for our growth. They are constantly finding perfect matches between property and clients through market knowledge and the relationships between our owner and agent network.
They are the solution thinkers inside the business, working side by side making sure that every opportunity is examined so that our agent partners and owners are offered every opportunity for success.
During these uncertain times we respect the needs and wants of our account managers in regards to working hours and place of work, so they can either work from our office or from their own home in Ibiza.
As the role is performance based, the main thing is that your work speed is in line with your clients’ needs.
We are looking for staff members who understand the Ibiza rental market and can offer one of several things.
- Owners portfolio
- Agent portfolio
- Or, if you don’t have these but are sales oriented and goal driven, we still want to hear from you.
The Invenio Homes system provides you with the infrastructure that you have been missing in order to help you turn the dial on your bottom line.
Our infrastructure includes
Legally binding contracting
Continued technology development and brand awareness.
Apart from the above we offer the successful applicants a portfolio of up to 30 properties to manage, as well as an active agent network to increase your earning opportunities.
The dedicated portfolio that you will be managing behind our custom built technology, will allow you the opportunity to gain revenue in one of the world’s most dynamic rental markets.
All we ask from you is
- Understanding the needs of our agency partners and providing them with a professional service, backed with market knowledge and transparency, both over the phone or via our multimedia communication network.
- Update your property portfolio with correct information including availability and pricing via our ever evolving agent and owner portal.
- Assist owner and/or agents through the enquiry process and complete our fully integrated booking forms to be processed by our finance team.
- Be a strong brand ambassador. Listening to the needs and wants of our team and partners is essential to your personal growth and the success of the company.
- Managing multiple tasks and enquiries simultaneously while following our company protocol and our SOP.
What is needed?
- You live on the island of Ibiza, have a full driving license and car.* You have your own computer and phone.
- You are able to invoice for commissions and have a NIE.
- You are autónomo or self employed.
- You have a background in short stay rental activities in Ibiza or experience in sales and customer service.
- You can communicate easily in English. Speaking Spanish (or other languages) is not essential but welcomed.
- You are self-motivated, results-driven, well- organized.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You are a quick learner and team player.
- You are flexible with your working hours where required
Send your CV to find out how to get the best out of the villa rental market in Ibiza.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.